Girls, how would you react to a stranger walking up and asking you out on the street?

So your out shopping, or walking your dog, or out with friends. Your on the street or in a restaurant...
A guy walks up and asks for your number.
Creepy? or ballsy?
or does it depend on the amount of muscles he has showing?

• Creepy
    76% (28)
  • I would give him my number
    24% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I kinda figured most would find it creepy. No way I would ever just walk up to a woman on the street. But it is curious. a random stranger cannot "get to know you". So if someone see's you and wants to get to know you, how can he do that? I find it funny when women say "he just wants sex". Because at the core, that is what any man wants. But it isn't all we want. But as a younger man, it is the primary reason that drives most to find a woman.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how it's done. If a guy just comes up to me and hits on me straight up and doesn't leave me alone, I'd find it very strange. If he comes and actually says something cool/funny and I feel like he's non-threatening, I might just talk to him.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not giving my number to some random who asks for it. He just wants sex. At least make the attempt to get to know me. Have some kind of human interaction

• I don't find it creepy but I'm not going to give him my number either. I already have a man so I'm not going to go out on a date with a new guy.

Option C: Not creepy, but I'm not going to go out with him.

• I would find that creepy. And it's happened before 😓 I don't know what to do in that sort of situation, but it's really awkward, and I would try to avoid that at all cost but be up front that I'm not interested.

• I've had this happen a few times. Honestly it wasn't terribly creepy because the guys seemed pretty non threatening and normal.

• That's terrifying. I prefer to be introduced by a mutual friend.

• Creepy. I'm sorry but creepy. I'm extremely shy so situations like that make me SUPER uncomfortable. If he just wanted to say hi or something and get to know me first then maybe it wouldn't be as weird.

• This would never happen, I'm always with my gorila (aka my brother) so no one bothers me with a growned chimpaze by my side 😁

• I avoid stuff like that because usually they never last.

• Depends...

• Sorry, I like to meet men in group settings and then get to know them as friends first.

• You only gave 2 poll options because you assumed that Every girl who turns down a guy does it because they think he is creepy which is not true. It seems like you think the opposite of creepy is that the girl will accept him. I take public transportation so I get approached by men all the time. I would never give out my number to a random guy. I did that once and he kept texting me and harassing me and saying I want his dick when the only time I talked to him in person was when I gave him my number at the bus station. I even tried calling him asking him to stop and he kept going, I had to change my number because of him.

• Also if a guy approaches me in a way that is stalker like, that is creepy. If he is friendly and not desperate I will talk to him but that doesn't mean that I will give him my number. If a guy really liked me he would give me his number

• I do find it very funny all the women that say they would never give a guy like that their phone number. but many would give their number out to a guy they would meet at a club/bar. Which is really exactly the same thing. Just because it is indoors and you have a drink in your hand doesn't change the fact the guy is a complete stranger. but then these are also people that rag on online dating. which is truly the only way to get to know anyone to any degree before meeting them. otherwise you have to hope for some kind of group setting where you know the person. any other kind of dating is random strangers. I just am pointing out that having a guy walk up is not different then most other ways of meeting someone.

• You asked if a complete stranger walked up to me. It is the same thing if I'm in a bar or at a party. If a guy is interested in me he will give me his number