How many guys have at least one close female friend they want to date if she would date you?

• More than one
  • At least one and would dump my girlfriend for her
  • At least one but wouldn't dump my girlfriend for her
    Vote C
  • That's the only reason men have close female friends
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. She's obese and over 70. I never even considered dumping my girlfriend for her or for any other.

What Guys Said 8

• I know a few close female friends but I wouldn't date them since we've known each other for a long time. But I would most definitely have sex with them no doubt ;)

• she would never say yes so yea..

• about 90% of my facebook friends are girls, im just their friend and im not trying to get with any of them... even though 50% of those 90% friendzoned me years ago

• Anyone who voted A B or C did so because they hadn't read D yet.

• Outside of a relative, how about no friends, nope not one not even guys.

• In the past I did.

I don't have any friends anymore.

• Yeah I have a few, but not willing to dump my girlfriend just for that.

• I guess one or two. Yeah you have pretty friends who you get on with and occasionally haven't actually asked out yet.

Wouldn't break up with someone to do it though. Would only date someone if you were into THEM.

There are also those friends you erm.. would bang, but wouldn't date.

Not to mention those girls who you don't want to date or want as your first time, but who seem to be trying to control you?

Could you check out mine pls? It is about the last category? Heard you were an expert! Could you pls check out my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she

What Girls Said 1

• I know of one guy friend that would date me, but he isn't willing to dump his girlfriend for me. That's a'ight though. :)