My boyfriend still sleeps with his brother?

Well my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost five years and I've always known he's really close to his twin brother. However I just recently found out they share a bed still 😐 they share a house together and have separate rooms but they prefer to share a bed in one room together if they don't fall asleep together on the couch most of the time. They also bought a one bed hotel room and shared a bed last week when they went on vacation (they didn't have to since they could afford two beds or two rooms) I don't know is that weird? Cause it threw me off a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL I can believe it threw you off. It is kind of surprising. But I find it understandable. Twin siblings really share a strong bond which is hard to understand for us twinless people. They have been together and super close all their lives. They probably feel "empty" when separated. If you want to have your boyfriend more to yourself, maybe you should help the other twin find someone to keep him busy :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest doing a Google search and some reading on the relationships between twins. It's not that unusual to share a bed. Sometimes the bond between twins is so strong, that it almost feels like a arm/leg is missing if the other twin is not near. Talk to him, and ask him to explain how he feels when his brother is not around, compared to when his brother is around. The answer may surprise you. Also look up psychological research/ journals/ studies on twins and relationships with girlfriends/wives.

• I know how he feels. The longest they've been apart is maybe ten days. They hate being apart and when they are they spend their time talking or texting on phone. He told me they have the most important relationship above all else and I tried to accept it but now it's weird they have a connection so odd 😖

What Guys Said 6

• It would be hard for me to share a bedroom, hotel or anything with any person
    of the same gender let alone sharing with a brother

• It depends on the relationship between siblings. But i would have no problem withsleeping in the same room or even the same bed (aslong as i had my own blanket and cushion) as my two ones :)

• probably it's different with twin brothers but that is weird, I can't be in the same room with my brother :D

• Extremely weird

• in a hotel room I would say its not weird but at home yes its weird

• Sorry but that sounds a little homo to me. If I had a brother and we lived in the same house and there is only one bed one of us is gonna have to take the couch.

What Girls Said 1

• It would be weird even for sisters...