Question about dating websites: are "ugly" girls more likely to make advances?

I really don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about this, and I'm definitely not trying to offend anyone either.

I'm not ugly myself, a lot of people (men and women) have rated me 7/10. Most of the girls I've dated and been with have been 7/10s too.

Anyway, I'm frequenting this dating website, and it seems that it's mostly the physically "disavantaged" girls that are making moves. The prettier women tend to take a backseat and expect the guys to come to them.

I expect it's because the prettier women are more selective and pickey than their uglier peers, but I'm not sure.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you're not trying to offend anyone but you're sentences being formed are doing exactly that lol.

and perhaps? maybe they don't care who makes the first move.

• lolol so true

• Oka. *shrugs*

• It's predominately unattractive women who have a hard time finding a man IRL on dating sites or pretty women who just want attention. I hope that answers your question.

• Yeah it does thanks.

It seems most people use the medium of Online Dating for ego strokes, which is a real shame.