Guys, what are some odd or unusual things that girls do that you find attractive? And what qualities do you find most important?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a girl that wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with her. I love it when they grin at me if I make a joke or if we make eye contact. It literally melts me. Whenever they take the initiative to get close to me and snuggle is adorable and I'm gonna hold you tight forever if you do that. Not really odd things those are just the things that I love

What Guys Said 6

• I like girls that are very formal, confident, classy, and independent. She has to have a fun side though. Hair flipping and long straight hair are two weird things that I love, and I find it unattractive when a girl has bad posture or carries herself badly.

• I find it attractive when a woman plays with her hair but isn't aware that she is doing it. A devilish little smile while cutting her eyes at me. A woman that values the time that we spend together as much as I value it is always a plus.

• What I find attractive is when a girl had the confidence to be herself. No matter how quirky she may be.

• So confidence is more attractive opposed to being shy?

• Confidence certainly is attractive but you can still be confident if you're shy, it's just that your a bit more reserved. It's obvious to me when a girl is "fake" and it's disappointing when she is. What I'm saying is to have the confidence, to be who you are as a person. Even if you are shy, outspoken, funny, open, or quirky. Every person is different and shines to different people.

• I like when females walk in flip flops. Something about it that I just like. Lol And I like a women that has a set of goals to make something of herself other than a wife. You know. A DRIVE to be something.

• I like eccentric girls, girls that like anime, and girls that are wild and vulgar, like me

• Confidence when. They play with there hair. There was this one girl she would take off her shoes before she got into her car and throw them in her back seat for some reason I thought that was kind of cute