How do I tell him?

I've been dating this guy for 3 months now and he loves me more then I love him. He asked me out and I said yes. I don't really have special feelings for him and never really did. I don't want to hurt him I know I've been lying to him but I don't want him to feel guilty. Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Say that you're not ready for a relationship. That you're only 16 and not mature enough to have a serious relationship. Give him some hope and say that "We'll see what happens in the future :)".

What Guys Said 1

• You have to tell him no. I made the same mistake of being in a "relationship" with someone I didn't want to be with, and it turned into 8 long months of discomfort. you MUST tell him you're not interested in him that way. If it makes it easier for you, tell him that you did at first, but no longer do. You don't want to admit that you've been lying to him the whole time. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will become. You need to do this right away. You won't feel good about it, but it will be a huge weight off your shoulders once it's done and over with. Trust me. I speak from experience.

• thanks your right I should it's just I don't want to hurt him, but I need to let him know. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Be honest. Don't beat around the bush because honestly, it never works. Tell him you don't love him in that way. It will be hard but if he really loved you he would accept it. If you want offer to be friends, but make it clear that you aren't interested in a romantic relationship.

• thanks that's what I needed a girls perspective, and I guess we could still be friends that's ok right?