What are your views on strip clubs? Should you not go if you're in a relationship e. g, also if you're female do you see strip clubs differently?

Just wondering, as I personally dont think I should go while im in a relationship and wouldn't want my girlfriend to go either, however she seems fine with it, so im wondering what people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I personally dont think I should go while im in a relationship"

Keep this attitude and you'll do fine.

Personally I've never been to a strip club and I doubt if I ever will. It's not that I'm morally against it or anything, I just don't have any desire. I don't even get it. Why the heck would I want to make myself horny without being able to do anything about it? That''s not the reason I don't go, it's just making a point.

What Girls Said 4

• Take her with you. I have been to them with guys. If your woman is okay with you going, then go. She obviously trusts you. Just don't betray that trust. It's hard or impossible to get that trust back. If you don't feel that it is necessary to go, then don't go. You're a big boy and can make those decisions for yourself and with your woman. Do what's in the best interest for both of you.

• They're fun. I don't really have a problem with it as long as no one is taking anyone else home.

• I'm def going to one day

• dont go if you're taken.

What Guys Said 2

• Never been there and don't feel the need to go

• treat others how you want to be treated don't go as im sure you don't want her going to a male
    Strip club!!