This is the longest he's gone without talking to me. Should I reach out to him?

A while ago, I met this really great guy. He's taken me out a few times and has been very good to me. The only problem is he is TERRIBLE at texting and admits to hating cell phones. In late July, he went San Diego for a few days for his birthday, so we hung out one night before he left. At the end of the night, he kissed me and said he'd see me soon. I texted him the morning he left to wish him a safe trip and called him to wish him a happy birthday, but got no response to either. I figured, he's in San Diego with his family, trying to enjoy his birthday. I didn't take it personally. I waited a few days after he got home to text him and ask him to hang out. That was 2 days ago and I haven't heard back from him. So altogether, it's been 11 days since we last spoke. The longest we've gone is 3 days and that was because he had typed up a text and then later realized he'd forgotten to send it and then apologized. I've made 3 attempts to get in touch with him and they've all failed. It really isn't like him to ignore me like this and I'm getting concerned. He has a pretty busy life, working full-time, looking for a new apartment, plus paintings murals as a side job. But I don't think it's too much for him to shoot me a quick text to let me know what's up. If he were any other guy, I'd bid him farewell and move on, but my gut is telling me to stick around. Before, he would complain that I never vistited him at work, so should I maybe tried to vistit him on his lunch hour to talk to him?

I also want to add that we're not official yet.

What Guys Said 1

• If i had a girlfriend i would have to stay in touch with her, i think it's horrible to go
    days at time with not contacting a person your suppose to be in relationship with
    really sad too ,

What Girls Said 1

• Forget about him.