Guys, does it sound like he's interested?

I went on a date tonight. It went well although personally I can't tell if there were more platonic than romantic vibes... We went for dinner and it lasted about 3 hours, and when it came to the bill he refused to let me split the check and paid for everything. At the end of the date, he also insisted that I send him some videos I was talking about (Youtube), but I'm wondering if it might be a way to get me to keep in contact with him, because he's not actually into that stuff. He also only hugged me goodbye which I was slightly disappointed about (granted we were in a crowded train station).

So... I'm not sure if he really wants me to contact him again/if he's interested, or if he's trying to be polite?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Appears fine, if anything he might just be easing the pace getting to know you for 2-3 dates before he goes for the close.
    Just have fun, and don't overthink..
    Of note, slight chance he is unsure exactly what he wants, but he could just have a lot on his mind atm, he definitely is into you

What Guys Said 5

• I can't figure out what he wants too. Well, continue contacting him, see how it goes. That's the only way to find out.

• if he likes talking to you and wants to stay in contact with you. he payed because he wants you to feel like he will take care of you. call or email him hell love it

• yes he like u when a boy/man asked for videos off your=tube he real means nu*d video and pu*$y. that what they mean by that just to let u know

• trying to be polite, lets just say he's the 'nice guy'

• well i say give it two or three more dates or at least offers for dates. the date lasting 3 hours is good, the fact he picked up the check is good, the fact he wants music from you he does not like is very good.