Seriously, how do you get a boyfriend?

Some girls ALWAYS have a boyfriend! What is the trick? What qualities do they posess? (in college)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they go for guys, flirt with them tease them, and give them a choice, date me and i will please you, or gtfo

I don't know, all the girls i met in college were lousy, and for some reason didn't want to date me...
    now after they are done being hoes freshmen year they started texting me about next semester and shit, gtfo. i dont want you anymore... sorry for ranting

• So basically, if a girl drops a hint saying "date me and we'll have a great sex life" that's how they get a boyfriend?

• where are good places to meet relationship guys?

• Yeah, meet a guy at the bar and give him your number

i have no idea... lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Notice it's usually the fairly social/outgoing, pretty girls who always have a boyfriend.

So a couple suggestions:
    -Be on top of the looks part of this. Truth is, they do matter, so it's good to try to look your best. Keep good hygiene, dress well/flatter your body type, have a decent hairstyle, wear a little make up.

-Talk to people! Be social and friendly. Meet new people and let others get to know you. Your next boyfriend might be one of them, but if you keep hanging out in the same crowd you might never meet him.

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 13

• Easy!!

Get bacon
    Get box
    Place bacon in box
    Wait

media3.giphy.com/media/q9DFEwTtMJSyQ/200w.gif

• Lmao, ( I sense genius here ) this could totally work for women to just replace bacon with shoes.

• Do you ever give guys any signs. Eye contact, smile at them, flirt etc etc...

Sometimes you need to give the guy the 'Green light' before he approaches you.
    Or simply become friends with a guy you like and slowly drop hints, see how he reacts.

• I'm really good at getting guys to approach me but once they do I think I come off as one night stand material rather than girlfriend material... Any tips?

• Maybe it has something to do with your personality? Do you come across as easy? It's hard to tell without knowing you.

But I wouldn't worry too much about it. At least guys are approaching you, that's a good start. Maybe your future boyfriend will approach at some point.

Believe it or not, but guys are fussy about choosing girlfriends too.
      You might need to kiss a few frogs before you find Prince Charming. Sorry to be so cliche!

• Can being too nice and easy to talk to make me come across as easy?

• Be yourself, confident, approachable, and genuine. DONT be slutty, easy, or even attached. If you can show you're not a slut, and have a boyfriend without needing to be overly attached to him, you'll find a good guy. It's the slutty, easy girls who attract the loser, frat kind of guys who aren't going anywhere in life. :)

• You start by being you and not shying away from a conversation. The difficult part is finding a good one

• You know what, I've been trying to figure this exact dynamic out for a year...

• Have you learned anything in this year that I may find useful?

• No, because it's still beyond me how it's possible for some people to be so experienced and have had many relationships and sexual partners before they even turn 18, and then folks like us that get nothing at all in terms of these experiences and are left wondering why this is the case.

I am going back to therapy once a week because this is one aspect of my serious demoralization, so this is one of the things I am going to bring up.

• good luck :)

• Make eye contact, give him your number, flirt with him

• Find a guy you like, and who you think might like you, and ask him out on a date

We are effing simple...

• Are all guys actually that simple?

• What's an mos?

• And in any event, I'm really sorry to hear that... 😓

• Just put yourself out there!

• They make me cookies. Srsly tho cook me food and I will love u forever.

• Being sexy or whatever u wanna say is always work. Attractiveness is important stuff

• I dont have any so I can't give you any advice -_-

• It happens when you least expect it

• sluts, manipulators, gold diggers, naive girls being used. u sure u want to be like them... ?

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly always wondered about that, too!
    It always seems like some magic I just can't seem to understand..
    I've actually asked a similar question on here before and got replies saying 'you have to be outgoing and pretty' - well I'm not sure about my looks (for guys opinions) but I'm actually very outgoing, I'm only shy when I see someone I like but even then I have a couple of shy friends who get approached by like 178273 guys in literally no time. I don't know how they do it but if you find out anything actually useful on here like the voodoo trick those people use, please let me know!!

• Well I probably wouldn't be the most resourceful credible person to answer this because I don't have a boyfriend, but its not what they have, it's just something that happens if two become to like each other. Like friends, it's something that happens naturally you can't force frienship. Besides, having a boyfriend doesn't mean the world. I gurantee there will be a time in your life you will have one, so don't wait on it.

• This is what I've always wondered. When you find out let me know.

• Be yourself. he'll come around

• Look like a supermodel and be anorexic.