Am I weird for liking a guy who's 4'7?

He works at a drug store and began to flirt with me a little, we've gotten to know each other well and I really like him even though I'm 5'8. Would it be weird if I dated him? I know it's seems rare but I do like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's a midget? I don't see the problem. I think some midget girls are hot. I'm not that short, but I am short and I like girls taller than me just as much as girls my height or shorter. People might stare or w/e but who cares? If you like him yes I think you should try to date him. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be weird? You're both people.

What Guys Said 5

• That's alllllmost midget level there but hey if love made sense there wouldn't be love.

• This is a fascinating question. How old is the guy and what do you find attractive about him?

• He's 19, I like how he's a down to earth guy who's always respectful. He's really sweet and his face turns red when I talk to him.

• I'd say he is proportional, and I think you're right about the goddess thing, I catch him looking at me when I'm shopping.

• Well, a guy who is 7' 4" would likely watch you with the same fervor as a guy who is 4' 7". That said, for a guy that small, there are not many women other than those who are also rather short who would consider him. For him to get a normal (actually taller than normal) girl to be interested in him is like winning the lottery. It reminds me of jockeys and their normal sized wives. For instance, here is American Pharoah jockey Victor Espinoza with his fiancĂ©e:
      i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-m-87_1433614645484.jpg
      nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/.../img_1461.jpg

• If you like him then go for it. Screw what others say about how you may look.

• as far as ''weird'' goes... that ranks pretty low.

• that's pretty short but who cares

What Girls Said 0