Is it a bad idea to date a girl who calls herself hot?

She likes looking in the mirror and saying how hot she looks, the thing is I agree with her. She asked me did I agree and I said yes because I have a crush on her. Now she wants to go out on a date with me, but does she sound like she's conceited? Is it really a good idea to date her?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I never heard of any girl I know doing this... she must be some major vain bitch... better screw her and leave asap.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she's *confident*. If you can't handle dating a person who feels comfortable with herself then move along, otherwise go for it.

• I have mixed feelings on this. It's good to feel attractive and know it... But it can get too overboard to where they become self absorbed...

• Most hot people know they're hot. She might be conceited but that's not the worst thing in the world

What Guys Said 0