Girls, Why is she blaming me for not talking for 2 weeks , when she ignored me?

She thought I wasn't intrested in her so she dated other , wtf she was the one that told me not to fuck other girls

7

Most Helpful Girl

• stay away from her.

What Girls Said 6

• Was she actually ignoring you? Like your calls and shit? Or was she waiting for you to contact her first? She probably wanted to keep her options open until you guys made it official, I'm assuming if she asked you not to have sex with other girls she's not doing any guys. Love - hottywithabody

• I am not sure what to say. Is that new slang? Telling someone to not f$&k someone, is that like asking someone to be exclusive? Wow, we are really sucking the fun and romance out of relationships!

• if you guys weren't together why was she telling you who you could and couldn't have sex with?

• She's indecisive and has double standards.

• She's blocked me on Facebook. I forgot her number , meet in another city a year ago. I told her I will come down a see you next long weekend. My friend told me she posted guys a jerks better being single. What did I do wrong always the guy at fault.

• What you did was you didn't play into her game. She was likely "testing you" to see if she began ignoring you how hard would you try to get her attention again. When you didn't do that, she took it as you didn't care. It was all her own silly little mind game that backfired on her.

• Her mum says she's in hospital , we have had arguments lately. She deleted me on Facebook month ago , then a week latter she blocks me. I ask her mum does your daugher still want me it's been 2 weeks not talking. Her mum says she talks about me a lot her friends do too. The funny thing is she's very insecure for a model , you have to be careful what you say to her.. Her mum warned me

• she's most probably just playing games and trying to make you look like you were the one to blame. If she genuinely liked you, then she could have texted you.. it isn't just one sided.

• Bitches be cray