What should I do?

I like this guy and I think he likes me. We are friends and I want us to be more than that, but I also don't want to lose him if/when we break up. I don't know how to ask him out and I don't know if I should ask him out or keep it inside and let it tear me up inside. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can do is try and if he says no y'all can still be friends :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I'm biased because I don't like relationships and at your age I do think it's too young to actually be dating. I think right now you should be focused on having fun with friends and focused on grades. I'm not trying to be condescending. I'm 17 so the memories of being a 13 year old are still quite fresh in my mind.

I'm just going to tell you to follow your heart. I would choose to just stay friends with him because I think a friendship is worth more than having a probably short lived relationship that most likely won't last after high school or even for more than a year. I'm not saying this to be mean so please don't take it as that.

If you wan't to go for it though, then by all means go for it. I make no judgements. While I think dating should be for 16 year olds and up, I know what it's like to obsess over a crush/guy friend and want to date him even at a younger age than 16. Do what you think is best for you.