Why lately is there a lot of good looking guys dating or getting in relationships with women that average or below average looking?

What are these guys thinking. Wth? They can do better. Why do they choose women that look like that when they get the hot women? Idiots!!! I am a hot woman and I don't understand this.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is what matters.

What Girls Said 11

• Because unfortunately some hot women have the very closed minded, snobby attitude that you have and have ridiculous expectations and standards, which makes them unappealing. It's better to be with somebody you're compatible with then the "hottest" shitty partner you could get.

• Because it's not all about looks some people actually love people for who they are and not what you look like

• Average in your opinion? Beauty is subjective.

• I am going to assume this is just some bored, lonely girl trying to get people all riled up... Sometimes guys like a girl that is average, humble and kind rather than hot, arrogant and bitchy... Also I find it hilarious that every time this is posted there are no pictures to back up your claims... If you are just soooooo hot that everyone must know, then wouldn't you want everyone to see that?

• Oh it's you again apparently - how often do you post this question?

• there's a thing called personality darl

• I can see why they dont choose you with a personality like that...

• Darling, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... That's all I need to say.

• because being hot means nothing if you don't have a nice personality

• Because they aren't shallow and they don't rely entirely on looks to find a girlfriend.