Would you shuffle free from the mortal coil if your true love turned out to be the Master/Mistress of the underworld?

• Sure, how bad could it be if my SO we're running the place?
  • No, and I would instantly become suspicious of him/her for having kept this from me...
  • Can we do six months in, and six months out like that Greek chick? You know the one, uhhhh...
  • Why can't he/she just stay here? She/he had been up here all this time long enough for me to fall in love with him/here in the first place, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard of fire in the bedroom, but damn. Hmmm... this is a tough one. My mortal coil isn't always the best, but I do enjoy much of it. I do live in the south, where the heat is already a b***h. I love my a/c. I don't think I could handle the underworld. My hair would NOT be too happy. It also wouldn't be too good for my soul. 😱 I would be pretty pissed that he failed to inform me that he was a sadistic s. o. b. I just thought those were bedroom games. 😨 I guess he wanted to thoroughly interview me to see if I could play the different parts... It all makes so much sense now.

• Would heat and ac even be a thing if you didn't have a physical body anymore?

• Most people are good for at least one thing each 😊

What Girls Said 4

• It wouldn't surprise me too much if he did turn out to be the master of the underworld :P And I'm a Classics student, so like @9mfeo I would be super excited to become the next Persephone <3

• I KNOW RIGHT? I'm not even in Classics! Just love mythology!

• Uhhhhh, bye Felicia

• STOKED TO BE THE NEXT PERSEPHONE. MISTRESS OF THE UNDERWORLD/ GODDESS OF FLOWERS HERE I COME. I get very excited about Greek mythology.

• Is this person hot like Lestat or Akasha? Depending on the role of leadership I would have to consider my future role besides being with my dark soul mate. Just being pragmatic.

What Guys Said 4

• didn't get yer question bro...

anyway..."mistress of da underworld" sounds really bad... so i'd rather bail out

• Well if they weren't a walking skeleton or rotting corpse, I'd think yeah, why not? I mean, if I love them at that point that is.

• I don't do dominatrix shit, so I'd probably just continue on with life. Maybe treat her to some pomegranates just to be a jerk.

• Well you know I'm into the whole "creepy chick with a zillion piercings and extremely sadistic" type of girl but yeah I would, v it would probably be eterntal "punishment" :3