Venturing out of my group at a concert?

So the last two times I went to a concert recently (my first times by the way), because I am deemed as a super social reject by my high school peers, it really wasn't an enjoyable experience at all. I was made fun of, absolutely had no prospects of potentially getting dates or hookingup, and in general was walking around like a chicken with my head cut off within our high school group.

So I figure, okay, the only idea that makes any kind of sense is for me to venture outside of my high school group, and try to meet other girls that I don't know and look to have a good time elsewhere.

The problem is, I am not really sure how I should go about doing that. In a sense, this is like going to a concert alone (especially because pretty much my only friend isn't able to come).

This time I want to actually have a good time and have real chances at meeting girls, potentially getting numbers or hooking up. How does one go about being on their own at a concert?

Any tips on how I should act and initiate things?

Most Helpful Guy

• "The problem is, I am not really sure how I should go about doing that. In a sense, this is like going to a concert alone (especially because pretty much my only friend isn't able to come)."

^if they ask u, y u came alone simply tell 'em dat u wanted to see this band/artist performin... i don't think it's weird to go to a concert alone, if someone else doesn't wanna come.

"This time I want to actually have a good time and have real chances at meeting girls, potentially getting numbers or hooking up. How does one go about being on their own at a concert? "

^hmmm... sorry but chances r minimum for this to happen bro. not coz u came alon, but coz u don't know each other yet... it needs some time to get to know each other better.

so if i was u and i was alone... and spotted a cute gal... i'd try to stand next to her during concert... if there were any guy friends around i'd avoid of course. so let's consider she's alone or she has only female friends.

i'd stand next to her... and bump into her on purpose (not in a creepy way) twice-thrice during concert... after concert's finished i'd say "sorry" for bumpin into her... then if she was positive and she didn't avoid me... i'd try to chat wid her about this concert... then after she was about to leave i'd try to ask for her #, if she wanted to hang around some day

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0