Guys, what would you react if I ask you "what do you want from me? Only sex?"?

He defenetely likes me, and defenetely wants sex with me, but I never had sex with him. He's been asking me out once per month for movie, but I just went once. And once, he even sent me a message like "why we still didn't have sex until now?"

So, if I ask this question, how will you react? and, does he only want sex from me, or does he really likes (love) me?

• He really likes you
    12% (3)
  • He only wants sex
    88% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• "Women are the gate keepers of sex."

Use your power. If you like him, go out with him on more dates! I really don't get the question. He has asked you out numerous times and you only went out with him once? If he sent you a message about sex after only going on one date it's pretty d*mn obvious he just wants sex, or he wants ongoing sex. If you like him, try going out on more dates (just don't be a user, pay your own way), and if he is willing to put in for a relationship (and be honest with him, ask him what he wants, and tell him what you want), then and only then get your freak on.

What Guys Said 6

• lol wow overwhelming majority - sex. at least he's dumb enough to ask so you can run away now

• Ask him it is important that you know what type of relationship you are getting into.

• That's gonna hurt. Don't ask that. He likes you and wants to have sex with you.

• He's not just playing with me, just like playing with other girls? Because I really like him and I don't want to get hurt. If he ONLY want sex from me, then I will back off

• why he wouldn't say it? being unhonest will only make things complicated

• Good point but maybe he should've said it at the right time so it won't bother you.

• Hell no! I like you as a person. Sex is just how I express my feelings for you.

• That's you, you are a good person I can see. But what about that guy in this case?

• ok, so can i ask questions like this?

• Of. ourse you can ask, but this is almost a rhetorical question. Rather than say "I just want sex" most guys will prevaricate and say something that puts them in a good light. Especially if they are a "player" type guy.

• He likes you that's for sure now there is huge contradiction in term called SEX. Anyways leave that aside let me ask you what do you want from this relation are you sure and also if you didn't get close to him how will you know that he can fullfill your need of your hormones. Take baby steps who said you have to have intercourse. I have been asked earlier too in my show.

• if he is straight out asking for sex then that is what he wants.