So you are online and someone you know but don't really like, or someone you have met recently messaged you on viber, messenger etc saying they like you. You have opened the message and you see that that person in online now, and since you opened the message a seen notification has been sent so they know you have seen the message.
How would you handle the situation?
- Ignore the message and don't reply8% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- Try and reply asap, if you like them or not62% (8)56% (5)59% (13)Vote
- Wait a few hours or days to think about what to say23% (3)22% (2)23% (5)Vote
- Ring them7% (1)11% (1)9% (2)Vote
- other0% (0)11% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
if it's someone in real life yes i would tell them i'm not interested in them like that. Same with online too.0
Most Helpful Guy
i'd reply asap and tell her "sorry i don't wanna hurt u, but i cannot see u more than a friend. i'm sayin this coz i don't wanna play wid yer feelings"2