He text me but never really asks me out anymore?

It's a long story but I'm not gonna drag it up. I have come off as uninterested towards him when I have let him do all the work, gone days even a week without talking to him. Once again he sent me a text saying that he wants to hear more from me and this was after I slept with him so I assumed that he wants to continue seeing me? I text him and he's more flirty than usual, we talked about plans that never made through yet.. He didn't set a specific date when I asked him and I didn't either when he asked me we just ended up flirting. Yesterday he was asking me if I was going out because he was and I said no. Why doesn't he make his way out to see me? I'm thinking that he is uninterested but he always reply to my texts and seem interested. Not so long ago it was like this but I just asked straight up when we could meet up and he was really happy about it and invited me over so why isn't he planning anything anymore? I'm not sure where we stand and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know either but I get a feeling that he might be uninterested.

What Guys Said 1

• "Once again he sent me a text saying that he wants to hear more from me and this was after I slept with him so I assumed that he wants to continue seeing me? I text him and he's more flirty than usual, we talked about plans that never made through yet.. "

^that's good actually... if he stopped textin after sleepin wid u then yeah u should be concerned if it was happenin. now i beleive he's interested but he wants to take things slowly. that's y he heasn't made plans yet.

"Why doesn't he make his way out to see me? I'm thinking that he is uninterested but he always reply to my texts and seem interested."

^if he wasn't interested i believe he'd stop textin anyway.

"Not so long ago it was like this but I just asked straight up when we could meet up and he was really happy about it and invited me over so why isn't he planning anything anymore?"

^as i told u he's interested indeed... but he wants to take things slowly... for how long
    do u know each other?

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't sound interested