Is modern dating fucking STUPID... (E. g. They've become distant maybe we should break up)?

Im not talking about deal breakers like cheating. Im talking about ohh he hasn't texted me much last week should we break it off? (maybe there busy haven't you thought of that) Or he isn't romantic enough (intiate romance haven't you thought of that) or she constantly moans so much or dumb arguments blown out of proportion. I feel like the media has fucked us over in this aspect. When you watch reality tv some girls tell there freinds he's not good enough for you if he doesn't take the time to call you everyday (why the fuck dont u call him) This is just one example but is dating just just fun or dont people realise your working your way to marriage.

I think way too many people when dating would question whether they wanted to marry there partner's. Me and my girlfriend used to argue about stupid things and she called me racist terms out of anger im part black and she's white. Now all my freinds told me she's a bitch dumb racist whore but I stuck with her because nobody is 100% rational all the time. Im jokingly racist to her sometime to flirt but she doesn't take it bad. Right now we've created a stop gesture to signal the conversation taking a negative turn... Lol. I just thought about this because if your so quick to say break up then you'll be as quick to say divorce too. Im happy my girlfriend and I are like minded in this and dont think about breaking up for stupid things? Have you broken up for a retarded reason?

What Girls Said 1

• "I think way too many people when dating would question whether they wanted to marry there partner's."

That's like the whole point of dating for me. If I can't see us being together long term then I don't want to date you.

What Guys Said 0