Are there any feelings in his heart too?

There's a guy whom I love. I gave him flowers, proposed him and even said many times to him, "I love you." He refused to marry me but he respects my feelings a lot and has never been rude towards me. He likes to call me as well and we talk for an hour and a half. He takes good care of me. He says I am a good girl and that I am just like a tree that gives fruit and shade. He even said to me, "You should not feel hurt. I have never rejected anybody in my life. I dont have any superiority complex. I am very down to earth. But there are certain traditions in my family." Many times, he said this to me, "I am also a man, I have feelings which every male has. I stay in shell with you (perhpas only you are a girl from which I am distant) as I dont want you to get hurt ever in your life due to me. If I open up, you're gonna get mad!" I feel that the guy loves me back too but due to his family he is not commiting to me. Is it true?

Updates:
Not to mention, He had always given me secret glances. Sometimes when I looked at him, he turned his eyes aside. I have heard a man stares secretly at a woman if he likes her. Is it true? He still does it sometimes after I proposed.

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with his family?

0|0
    0|0
    • There are few families in my country which do not allow their sons to marry someone from outside their families.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!