If your date kisses you and starts making heavy breathing noises how do you calm him down?

Went out with his guy and at the end of the date, he kissed me. Then all of a sudden he started breathing really heavy. I just started seeing him so i am not ready for sex. How do I calm him down? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just back away and create space. If he doesn't get the hint then tell him you want to take things slowly.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol, lean your head back and say " breath. Ooh." lol. But yeah tell him its not that serious. What you do ran a mile?

• Well that date is over. How did YOU calm him down?

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm... that's quite awkward. Did he think that was going to turn you (a virtual stranger) on and make you jump his bones? I could see if things were hot and heavy, but just a regular kiss?

• he slipped me some tongue

• That doesn't make it hot and heavy. It's still a regular kiss. I didn't mean a chaste kiss.

• Stop kissing. It's the most simple way. After he will understand