Guys, what are ANY reasons for you to ignore the girl you like?

Guy i like told me he liked me back but is ignoring me and not talking to me so much...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is ignoring you or making time for you , i would ask him even in text
    and say " You claim to like me but why don't we ever spend anytime talking"?
    Don't be afraid to be assertive with him and lay the cards on the table
    if he doesn't respond on Facebook or to your text message you better believe
    that guy has some issues and no guy should do that to a girl he claims to care about
    some guys who don't get their way with girl will do them things with her too.

• I did ask him once but he says that he has poor internet in alaska and that he rather talk to me face to face but he's here now not in alaska so he can talk to me but doest

• Well i hope things get better for you :D :)

What Guys Said 10

• Either he's shy. He just doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know how to take the next step. Maybe the next step scares him. He's embarrassed because he doesn't know what he's doing and it will seem awkward or weird. Probably several or all of those. So he just stays in his comfort zone.

• Common reasons are the guys dobt know what to say, dont want to look bad infront of her, feeezes, or is scared

• Because he knows that if he talks to you too much he will loose your interest for him. Basic man-woman relationship.

• He's nervous that he'll mess things up between you, he might think that you don't like him back, or he's embarrassed that he told you that he likes you.

• Very true but he told me that in June and weve been taking ever since but the thing is, is that he never talks to me 1st, its always me who starts the convo between us and i just want him to actually show interest in me

• Thank you 😊

• any time 👍🏻

• He probably read retarded dating advice online

• probably nervous or his mind is on other things.. often life is about timing.

• to make her pay more attention to you

• But are you trying to talk with him? Invite him to do something.

• I can't haha my parents wouldn't let me and we talked more in 9th grade didn't talk at all in 10 but were going to hopefully in 11th

• Well, if I don't really like her and am once again in a scheme to lose my virginity...

• being asexual?