I'm in love with my former boss?

I'm a female in my early thirties. I met my former boss about 5 months ago and first meeting him was like love at first sight mixed with a bunch of nervousness lol. However he is married with 2 kids, from what I know his marriage is greatly on the rocks. He also has plenty of female friends that I know he sleeps with. I am so deeply in love with him it hurts. We have never kissed or had sex. But he makes me so happy I have even told him I love him to and he's told me the same. What he doesn't know is I'm in love with him. Throughout the time we spent at work he would always grab my hand caress me he calls me babe and Hun. Even writing this is giving me butterflies that's exactly how I feel when he walks in the room. I feel like I need to let him know I how feel because it's making me crazy. No matter what I do I just can't rid my heart of these feelings and they are strong. Please I need advise on this one.

What Guys Said 1

• "However he is married with 2 kids"

I stopped reading right there. Stay away from him, period. Nothing else you said matters.

• I agree. That man's no good

• It's going to hurt, but you have to forget him. He's only going to hurt you. I'm sure a part of you knows the truth. It's hard to face the pain, but you have to. Guys like him leave a trail of broken hearts. You heart is already one of them. Try to minimize the pain and move on. It can't work and wishful thinking won't change that.

I'm sorry it has to be that way. I've had my heart broken and so have millions of other people. That's why there are so many songs about it. Listen to one of them and cry. It's cleansing. You have to face the truth about this guy.

• @Opion Owner Thanks so much for your input I really appreciate it. I know what I need to do and yes it is painful. So with that being said I'm just no longer going to take his calls or texts and never see him again. This is very tough but I have to do it

What Girls Said 1

• What you're feeling is sexual attraction for your boss, especially since he's in a position of power. It happens. You aren't really in love with him at all. It's just schoolgirl infatuation. And quite honestly, I'm having a hard time believing some of your story.

Anyway. Keep your distance from that man outside the professional sense.

• He's no longer my boss also we have never had sex so in that case I don't think sex has anything to do with my feelings. We have spent a lot of time together being that we worked in the same office. I've been in love before so I know what it feels like. So if you've ever been in love you would know that kind of feeling does not fade over night. I know it's wrong but I can't help what my heart feels

• I've been in love and deeply infatuated before. So i know and recognize the difference by now.
      You're not in love, you're deeply infatuated. Believe me, i know. I was infatuated with my schoolgirl crush for 10 years straight. I would have taken a freaking bullet for him! But then one day at one crazy random moment, it suddenly hit me that i honestly didn't love it, i was just drowned in puppy love.
      I'm in love now with my boyfriend and i forever will be. How do ik it's love? Because I'm fighting it so daggone hard, but i feel... refreshed when i think of him. That's the only way i can describe it. :$