Girls, have guys ever critisized your body and what exactly did they say?

Did they think your ass was too small or your boobs to big. Just let us know anything really.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once this group of guys talking about me while i walked by and one said i was hot and the other was like "abby? No I'd be afraid to break her if i tried to fuck her" (reference to my weight). Other guys have said I'm too tall. One time i was going to have sex with a guy and i took off my bra and he was like "youd be perfect if you had bigger boobs"

Those stand out dunno why

What Girls Said 8

• not yet. it'll happen eventually.

• The only thing I've heard once from a friend was that my face doesn't fit my figure, because my face is more cute and my figure is too sexy and curvy. That I should have a petite figure.
    Not sure if it's really negative. Just kinda weird.
    Guys don'toften criticize your body. Girls do that shit to other girls.

• Can't recall that happening, at least not to my face.

• They haven't said anything to my face.

@Klaatus51 called me ugly when I first signed up! 😭😭😭 he made it up tho. When I become a mod. We are going to become a awesome team

• they make short jokes

• I've been told my boobs are too big for my height.

• Yea it was just, " what kind of black girl has no butt?, you can do so much better".

• A guy told me I needed to lose weight :/

What Guys Said 0