I know he likes me! So why is be behaving like this?

Long story short. Met a guy in my home country. I travel there very often and should be moving back in a few months time.

Minute I met him I knew he liked me, we went out had a great time and got on well. He's a bit older than me, and I know he's at the age of 'looking for something serious.'

I sensed a bit of insecurity from him when we went out to a bar, but the next day everything was fine and we really connected emotionally and all that.

Just before I left back to the U. S, we had a misunderstanding (relating back to his insecurity issues) and he reacted badly. He told me he thought I wasn't serious, and I'm a 'player' which I totally rejected (males paying attention to me does not make me a player!)

Understandinf how sensitive he is, I made an effort to make right and made sure to stay in touch when I got back home.

It has been over a month since I returned, and he has since gone to visit family in Europe - but I feel like i am the one making all the effort now (tables have totally reversed.)

I have messaged him about once every week since I left my home country with him messaging me first JUST once to say 'I miss you' 'wish you were here' and that he was scared of falling in love with me (all out of nowhere!)

. He's always liking my photos so I know he's thinking about me. I'm also not being arrogant but I know I'm super attractive and he absolutely likes me physically (very obvious by how he acts in real life.)

I'm just not sure what to do now. I'll be going back to my home town in a month or so, so I'm not sure if he is planning on waiting till then to see me again - or he thinks I'm more hassle than it's worth.

I would love a male opinion as this is driving me crazy. I really like him :-(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't like you.