Drive or picked up?

Hey guys.. My boyfriend and I have been together for eight months. It seems that my guy always expects me to come over to his place... He never picks me up at my place to take me to his place or anywhere? Is it normal? I mean girls always have to drive to his place? I want to know... THANKS guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl has the means to get to my place then generally I assume that she can get herself here, but if she requests that I pick her up from her place (I've never been asked before) then I wouldn't mind. If a girl is staying late and she didn't drive then I usually offer to drive her back home. Best thing to do is ask your guy if he can pick you up, or ask him if you can hang out at your place or go somewhere else, mix things up a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it is not.. You should feel comfortable in this as well. Next time he says lets get together have plan ready. And ask him to pick you up to take you out to a place of your choosing. See how he reacts.

What Guys Said 4

• No not at all have him come every now and then

• Well, you need to ask him, if he has a problem driving to get you

• Well being old fashioned I prefer to pick a lady up, but I'm cool if she wants to come over.

• No This Is Not Normal, He Should Be Picking You Up And Bringing You Home.

What Girls Said 4

• gosh. well I'm ok with either, but i would expect that we'd mix it up u know? a little of both would be great.

• I always go to his place because there is more to do around him. He comes my way but not as frequently. I have some clothes and toiletries over there because for us it makes more sense.

• I don't really mind. But it would be a nice thought if a guy waited outside my door to pick me up.

• I prefer to be picked up.