Guys, would you date a girl without having sex ever? Girls, would you date a dirt poor guy?

Answer honestly :)

• I would not like it if I dated someone like that
    39% (7)66% (19)55% (26)Vote
  • If I loved them, it doesn't matter
    50% (9)31% (9)38% (18)Vote
  • Im dating them right now
    11% (2)3% (1)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not "monogamy" without the "gamy". A friendship is fine, but I can 'not have sex' with just about anyone without committing to not have sex with anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• So its basically a friendship then?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't date someone and have no sex. I don't even wanna wait too long to have sex; sex is a very important part of a relationship, it helps to build and strengthen a connection and the feelings.

0|0
    1|0
  • If it was the girl of my dreams I wouldn't care for sex but if it's any other girl then yeah it matters a lot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would and I did

But at your age it's different, your in a perspective of exploring life and just getting started

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how you think not having sex is apparently as important to a guy as dating a dirt poor guy is to a girl.

They're worlds apart, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex = no relationship. Soz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is kinda important for me.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hell nah. If im not getting anything, im out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small penis, so I have no choice, really, but to find a woman who doesn't like sex.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I could never someone and not have sex, even though i'm a virgin, I want to have sex and have fun with it lol but I could date someone for awhile without having sex.

I'm actually dating a poor guy right now and I love him to death. I grew up very poor and I would never judge someone for that, I make ok money right now but i've been there and I know how difficult it is and I don't need someone elses money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'll answer the question for guys too. Both of them are a big no for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, life is expensive, equal contribution, i am not running a homeless shelter.

0|0
    0|0