Guys, would you date a girl without having sex ever? Girls, would you date a dirt poor guy?

Answer honestly :)

• I would not like it if I dated someone like that
  • If I loved them, it doesn't matter
  • Im dating them right now

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not "monogamy" without the "gamy". A friendship is fine, but I can 'not have sex' with just about anyone without committing to not have sex with anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• So its basically a friendship then?

• No, I couldn't date someone and have no sex. I don't even wanna wait too long to have sex; sex is a very important part of a relationship, it helps to build and strengthen a connection and the feelings.

• If it was the girl of my dreams I wouldn't care for sex but if it's any other girl then yeah it matters a lot lol

• Yes I would and I did

But at your age it's different, your in a perspective of exploring life and just getting started

• I like how you think not having sex is apparently as important to a guy as dating a dirt poor guy is to a girl.

They're worlds apart, I think.

• No sex = no relationship. Soz.

• Sex is kinda important for me.

• Hell nah. If im not getting anything, im out.

• I have a small penis, so I have no choice, really, but to find a woman who doesn't like sex.

What Girls Said 3

• I could never someone and not have sex, even though i'm a virgin, I want to have sex and have fun with it lol but I could date someone for awhile without having sex.

I'm actually dating a poor guy right now and I love him to death. I grew up very poor and I would never judge someone for that, I make ok money right now but i've been there and I know how difficult it is and I don't need someone elses money.

• I guess I'll answer the question for guys too. Both of them are a big no for me.

• No, life is expensive, equal contribution, i am not running a homeless shelter.