Is he taking me seriously?

Ok so I have been talking to this guy and we've been on two dates. We both are into the same things he's an artist and I'm an artist we are both in school and connect very well.. He asked me to be his girlfriend already, and he calls me baby and tells me how he's not just looking for sex and he asks me about my personal life , and said he will gladly love to meet my bestfriend and talks about me to his bestfriend and seems concerned about me 24/7. Sometimes I talk down on myself and he tells me not to do that and says I am fine the way I am.. We get so attracted to each other and tongue kiss and I have given him oral and He even kissed me after I swallowed him.. I want to know is he's being serious with me?

He also told me he's catching feelings, what does catching feelings really mean?
And it seems like he hasn't had someone in a long time he says he wouldn't want to mess things up

What Guys Said 1

• definetely he's... i don't see any bad sign here at all.

although...

"We get so attracted to each other and tongue kiss and I have given him oral and He even kissed me after I swallowed him.."

^probably he takes things somewot... quickly tbh

What Girls Said 1

• after two dates? it may be moving too fast... but there's definitely instant connection/spark since you have both same interests