Guys, how imporant is a woman's curves when it comes to dating?

I am always seeing stuff about how men prefer curvy when and things like "Real women have curves. " I just saw an article saying that generally men prefer a woman with more weight on her and I have heard different guys talk about how they find a girl with a big butt and boobs attractive and that they don't want no stick. I am confused. I always thought that if someone really cared for you and loved you , they would find you attractive no matter what. But getting older and seeing the world ruined it all for me to the point I have started to despair in ever finding the right guy. I am the girl that never even had her first kiss and when I liked a guy , he would end up choosing someone else over me and I noticed a pattern whenever that happened. The girl chosen over me was prettier and curvier/bustier. As pathetic as it seems but it often makes me cry. It seems the "True love is blind ia a complete lie" and that if you really like someone it doesn't matter. Not to brag , but all my friends and family would describe me as a shy but funny , loving sweetie. I take pleasure in making people happy. But I notice guys don't care about that. They want the sexy body and the beautiful face. I know I may seem pathetic but you have no idea how much it hurts to lose not only a... maybe... potential partner but good friend of 3 years to some beautiful, curvy blonde.

So I decided to get different honest opinions from you guys. Just so you know, I am barely 5'3. I'm 5'2 and three quarters. I weigh 109 pounds. I have 32 C boobs. My waist is 24 inches and my hips are 32 inches. For some odd reason my waist goes in too high and as soon as it flares out at the pelvic bone it goes in again and protrudes out again at my upper thighs. It looks like I have a awkward, double bump instead of a nice flare. I know, weird. I noticed other girls have it but it seems mine is more noticeable.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think you are going a little overboard with the whole true love/blind eye stuff. I have no doubt that you have had your feelings hurt cause this stuff isn't easy. But i'd say it has more to do with you just being young and you just haven't been exposed to much yet and opportunities are limited at your age. Now to get to your specific question, my girlfriend is 5'2" 105 lbs soaking wet and right after a big dinner, 32B 24 32 ... and she is drop dead gorgeous. So, when it comes right down to it there are a lot of guys out there that like this body type.

What Guys Said 5

• Thin can be very attractive. I think a lot of guys agree with me.

• Big assessment is what you call slutty in my book.. I like the Korean body, wich is the body your talking about

• @blazerock44 Most of the women there are thin. I've known one's with fairly large boobs too.

• Yes of course... it's part of genetics.. a thin woman with a fit ass is possible, and boobs. ... these girls just seem like hoes to me and even if I wanted.. IL just one night stand with them lol ... t

• I honestly don't like big breasts, big asses, and curves on women...

• Personally it's important to me that my woman has curves, and booty I love booty

• Makes or break

• I like attractive faces more than bodies