Would you ever date a stripper?

Why or why not? Do you think sex would be really good with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally would not date a stripper, only if I found a connection with them then possibly I would. I just think her being a stripper would cause too many complications in the relationship and I wouldn't be so pleased that she would be taking her clothes off in front of other guys.

Good Luck, God Bless

• This makes a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting...I'd be her friend but I don't think I'd date her or pursue a serious relationship with her. If she's clean/doesn't sleep around, maybe (and this is a long-shot maybe, I guess because I'm paranoid about STDs, etc.) I'd be tempted to hook up with her, but not much beyond that. That does NOT mean I would judge her for what she does...if she has a cool personality and is an interesting person overall, I'd definitely be friends.

• I'd date a stripper, I just wouldn't take the relationship that seriously while she was still in the business because I'd have a hard time thinking she would not cheat on me in a second if we ever had an argument or something.

• Cheating seems to be a huge worry (even with other answers). I heard most strippers have low self esteem and usually date dead beats. Do you agree?

• Been there done that, and hell no not doing that again. Strippers are nuts to begin with, and they have so many issues, it just got annoying, so that didn't last very long.

• Do you think stripping is a life style? Or just something that some women do? What were some issues?

• i honestly doubt it would work out anyways if I did try and date one , and they might be the type who was more likely to cheat anyways and have other guys in there life allready . they'd also only like me if I had money as that's all there in it for

What Girls Said 0