Girls, do you find it hard to get a boyfriend or easy?

• Hard
    63% (32)
  • Easy
    20% (10)
  • So and So
    17% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Impossible basically. Forever alone.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Depends on the guy really. If I want a jerk who will use me, I simply need to use the lure of sex and I could have a boyfriend within a day. Good guys, however, take awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard as fuck. All guys I know just want a friends with benefits relationship. It's hard to make them commit.
    Not something I'm looking for tho, not looking for love at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more like, I could get a boyfriend with a little bit of effort, but finding someone with real mutual attraction personality wise and physical wise is really hard. Either I like him and he doesn't like me or the other way around...

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I get hit on every day and right now there a few guys who openly like me. But the thing is, I am very picky. I need to actually feel something with someone. I can't force myself to be with someone if I am not attracted to them or if we have nothing in common or if there is no connection whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy to get one if you're willing to just date anyone... hard if you're picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just date my friends. Already know them, have lots in common, already trust and like them. Only one exception and he was the one relationship that I would happily erase from my biography.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it more difficult to find a good boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit its easier for a girl

0|2
    1|0
  • It's not hard per se to find a boyfriend. It's hard to find a guy who's really into you and vice versa. It's hard to find that special someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me put it this way, if relationship was a game, I would be the small Luigi without fire shot, fighting the flying turtle and ninja in in a fire world. Lol
    And the boyfriend part, is the bonus if I could pass that stage, lol 😁😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Finding a dude willing to date me, easy.
    Finding a dude I wanna date, not so easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is hard because most guys that I like go for outer appearances rather than personality. So it's hard for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • getting a boyfriend is easy. getting a guy who is a good person, attractive and all that is hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it's hard to find a good one

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a good guy but woman just see me as a friend which makes me sad when I have a heart for them.

• it has it's challenges but i'd say its hard to find a good one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard Im ugly 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy I think. I never thought I'd say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it hard to find a descent man who respects women.

0|0
    0|0
  • But worth it! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard, never had one. Men I'm attracted to don't usually like me back. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm 22 and i've never even been on a date... so for me, i find it very hard haha
    i know its hard to find a good guy, but i find it hard to even get any guy haha

to be fair though, i'm not going out to bars and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're hot it isn't that hard. If you're average/ugly then it is much more difficult because you need to find a guy who likes you for your personality since you aren't a trophy girl. Harsh but true

2|0
    0|0
  • Forever alone, ✌🏽had a boyfriend for two months. It's to hard to find a great guy.

0|0
    0|0