What is your Idea of A Perfect Date 💝😍 ?

Could call it a "dream date" ahah, but yeah question practically says it all :)

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it doesn't matter what we do. But it'd be perfect if both of us are squeamish, shy, and eager to please on the first date. :)

Edit: Just saw you said perfect date not perfect first date. Hmm a perfect date is tough, because there can be perfect trekking dates, movie dates, cafe dates, picnic dates, snuggle at home dates. It just has to be a fulfilling, long, and fun-filled day spending time together with our eyes only for ourselves.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like old fashion dates, so to me a perfect date would be going to a diner. Sharing a milkshake and fries. Just to have a genuine conversation

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• And why would I tell you that >:D hahahaah <3

1|0
    0|0
    • wowwwwwwwwww :(

• Show All
    • hahah yes, always perfect, i love you <3 :)

• It sure is Sweetheart, it sure is :* I loveeeee you tooooooooooo

• I would start with a picnic under cherry blossom trees, then go to an ice cream shop to share a milkshake. next would be a hot air balloon ride, and finally a walk along the beach as the sun sets in the distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • A walk hand in hand over a beautiful path through nature... to the nicest restaurant in the neighborhood... have a nice evening together... back home on his white horse :D

0|0
    0|0
  • a bottle of fine red wine, a picnic blanket underneath a tree
    we would carve our initials in to the tree and watch the clouds, drink the wine and make out lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I date that was spontaneous and worked.

0|0
    0|0
  • An afternoon/evening at a carnival.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere that we can have fun, eat and talk so Amusement park! will be a good idea. Well if she is not scared from rollercoasters...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• cuddling while watching a movie with some alcohol.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just being with the right guy! I'd want to go anywhere new and interesting.

0|0
    0|0