Boyfriend doesn't send messages- am I being clingy?

I know this probably sounds stupid, but I'm struggling at the moment with stuff in my life, and my boyfriend's phone habits are kinda adding to my sadness. We see each other a 1-2 times a week, and usually sleep over. I've been getting upset lately when he has left me the next day to go out and party with his mates. I feel so clingy and stupid, but I think I'm just craving more affection in between seeing him. He doesn't use his phone, though he used to, and he goes out all the time so can't really use Facebook. I'll never get a good morning message, haha that would be the shock of my life if I did, because he sleeps in until 2pm most days. I am writing this to ask for advice because he just sent me a message saying "I'll talk to you tomorrow I guess... but I don't know when" And then left, not leaving a goodbye, or sending me kisses, or god forbid an I love you, or even just a have a nice night. I just feel a bit sad. I'm not sure how to deal with this, but is it unreasonable for me to be disappointed? Last month he was in a different country, and sent me messages and pictures and it was really sweet- I didn't mind not seeing him in person. Now I am feeling a bit lonely, and all I want are some sweet messages and even sexy messages- I never get those either, and I think it would be really helpful to me as part of our sex life, even if if it wouldn't change anything for him... So, thoughts? Sorry for the long post. And please be nice, I'm a bit vulnerable at the moment.
Also, we've been together a year and are 18/19.
Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he should contact you more, probably.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not being clingy. You two seem to barely see each other and I can definitely tell your boyfriend isn't being very affectionate. These are red flags, but that doesn't mean you can't fix the problem. You need to talk to him about it and let him know that you feel a little bit neglected and that he has to start putting in a little bit more effort.

If he doesn't, then I would say that's a good cause for concern. Because that means either he has lost interest, or someone else is getting his interest.

What Guys Said 1

• yes you are being clingy I don't send good morning texts but I tell her good morning when I see her try and text less okay, but still be meaning full. if he's not replying after the 3rd text, don't text back.

What Girls Said 2

• You're being kind of clingy and maybe you two don't have the same definition of a relationship?
    You obviously want more together time while he wants you to be one of the aspects of his life.
    Maybe you should explain to him that some things he does are bothering you and making you feel insecure. But don't give away all of your emotions - he might feel overwhelmed.

• I think you want more in a relationship. While he is now being lazy... it is not clingy.. these things should be there to keep the relationship interesting.. and keep that spark.. otherwise one feel neglected and leaves even if he or she doesn't want to.. you should somehow hint him that you miss him.. and would like him to show affection..