Girls, Girls do u mind your man complimenting other girls on Facebook?

I don't know what I did wrong but she block me on Facebook , I just told her yesterday I was going to fly down to her. She sent me kisses by text , but I do compliment my friends call them hot , cute

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't find it appropriate. in my opinion anyway. I really depends on your relationship with your girlfriend. If you both are comfortable with it, then fine. But I do think calling other girls hot and cute is kind of a bad thing to do when you have a girlfriend. It's just inviting them to think you want to be with them. Even if your intentions are purely innocent, they can take it the wrong way. I've seen this happen.

What Girls Said 14

• That's not appropriate at all!

• I would dump the guy.. that instant.

• If my boyfriend did that, I'd dump him right then and there. Period.

• look at it this way, what would you be okay with your girl saying and take it from there.

• I'm a little bit just too jealous (lie) so I would care if my boyfriend do that but... It depends on the kind of compliment.

• Yes, I mind quite a lot mate.

• I don't really know. It might make her feel insecure

• absolutely not sounds like he is already losing interest.

• Nope I'd be mad. A "like" is fine but commenting is over

• As long as its not flirty who cares? Its just a compliment! Smh at these other ladies... Just because he compliments her doesn't mean he wants her!

• Yeah I'd mind
    You should apologise

• She blocked me on facebook , we haven't talked for weeks

• errr you did what? If my boyfriend did that he would be single by the time the chick got the notification.

You dont do that. Would you walk up to a girl in the street and call her hot in front of your gf?

• It's a bit disrespectful if my boyfriend was calling other women hot on FB. Saying "You look lovely in this pic" is more respectful and I wouldn't be as hurt by that. I wouldn't really like it, but it's not as bad. To me it sounds like he is losing interest in me, or maybe he doesn't respect me.

• No, I don't like him commenting or liking. I can deal with a like every now and then, but mos def no comments.