Girls, Girls do u mind your man complimenting other girls on Facebook?

I don't know what I did wrong but she block me on Facebook , I just told her yesterday I was going to fly down to her. She sent me kisses by text , but I do compliment my friends call them hot , cute

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't find it appropriate. in my opinion anyway. I really depends on your relationship with your girlfriend. If you both are comfortable with it, then fine. But I do think calling other girls hot and cute is kind of a bad thing to do when you have a girlfriend. It's just inviting them to think you want to be with them. Even if your intentions are purely innocent, they can take it the wrong way. I've seen this happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• That's not appropriate at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dump the guy.. that instant.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend did that, I'd dump him right then and there. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • look at it this way, what would you be okay with your girl saying and take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little bit just too jealous (lie) so I would care if my boyfriend do that but... It depends on the kind of compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I mind quite a lot mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know. It might make her feel insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not sounds like he is already losing interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'd be mad. A "like" is fine but commenting is over

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not flirty who cares? Its just a compliment! Smh at these other ladies... Just because he compliments her doesn't mean he wants her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd mind
    You should apologise

0|0
    0|0
    • She blocked me on facebook , we haven't talked for weeks

• errr you did what? If my boyfriend did that he would be single by the time the chick got the notification.

You dont do that. Would you walk up to a girl in the street and call her hot in front of your gf?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit disrespectful if my boyfriend was calling other women hot on FB. Saying "You look lovely in this pic" is more respectful and I wouldn't be as hurt by that. I wouldn't really like it, but it's not as bad. To me it sounds like he is losing interest in me, or maybe he doesn't respect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like him commenting or liking. I can deal with a like every now and then, but mos def no comments.

0|0
    0|0