Help me understand what's going on here?

Hello, GaG'ers. So there's this girl I like; she's online, and we're about 6 hours apart. Distance isn't the problem; neither of us care about that and we're planning to meet soon. We do like each other, that's not a problem, either. We haven't known each other very long (about a month or so); but the last couple of days, she's been a little more distant than normal. It's not like we don't talk at all, though. I know she's busy with her life, and I have no problem with that. I also know she's sorting things out; she broke up with her boyfriend not that long ago, and no, I'm not pushing her for a relationship knowing she needs time to heal. She knows how I feel about her and that I'd like to date her when she's ready. I'm trying to determine if she's sorting out her feelings and that's why she's more quiet, or if there's something else going on. Is there something I should or shouldn't be doing here? I hope to never lose this girl if I'm lucky enough to get her.

What Girls Said 1

• She knows how you feel and she hasn't done anything about it because she doesn't feel the same way

What Guys Said 0