What is your love game strategy?

When you have someone you like, what all things you do to get him/her?
Even if they are cruel or unethical, do tell. I am not going to judge.

Will tell mine in update, once this hits some answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I attract crazy girls who looking for bad boys. Im a type of guy thats nice abd has a white night syndrome. So with that said you understand the clash. The girl that currently likes me want attention from everyone but i felt it was unattractive. She also dont seem interested in me and flirt with other people. So my game is ignoring her and she flocks to me. She chase me, she go out of her way for me sometimes, she even post on her facebook page all love quotes and stuff everytime ignore her.

• Sounds fun XD

• Actually it really is but she'll get the hint later on. After I ignore her and she chase me, she pinched my nipples then I grope her then just laughs uncontrollably. I'm like wtf.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just me. No games , no strategies

• i just be myself.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't do that stuff. I talk to a woman I think is interesting, I get her number if I want it, and I ask her out if I want to know her more. If she is playing games with me, I don't waste my time. If I like her, I will tell her. And if I don't think it's going to work out for whatever reason, I tell her. The point is, you get what you see, and it works out better.