Did I jump into a relationship to fast?

I have been talking to this guy and we have been in a relationship for a month but we have only been talking for 3 weeks and out of those weeks hot together twice. I feel as though we jumped into a relationship to fast and things are moving to fast. I am starting to realize this but I don't want to hurt the guy. He has already told me he loves me after 4 weeks of being together which I think is WA to fast.

I just don't know what I should do.

what do you think? I need advice.

And at first had feelings for him but I am starting to lose them.

What Guys Said 1

• Cut it off as fast as possible. Every day you delay it will just become more awkward and painful.

It is impossible to do it without hurting him at all, but the sooner you do, the more you can minimize the pain, and that is the best you can do.

I know its hard, and you'll feel like a bad guy, but you'll feel even worse if you wait longer and let him keep on growing more attached to you every day.

• I probably should I just feel bad to do it. And he is always saying how much he likes me which makes me feel even worse and my family makes me feel bad. I like him but I can't stop thinking about the last guy I was with we never really ended things even though we were never in a relationship.

• I don't see my self with him for the long run. Especially she I am going to be moving out of the state in a few years.

• Then no matter what he's going to get hurt, and every day you wait to break up, it will only hurt more.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that's too fast. Anyway, if you don't like him anymore, cut it off.