Does playing hard to get work?

It's my ex and he came back before when I left alone bur I don't know if it will work this time
Mainly because I doubt myself a lot

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it really depends on the situation and people.

For some people, it seems annoying and they just leave it, and maybe even give up.

Others they love it and play along.

It usually is suppose to work, but dont be surprised if it doesn't, some people dont have the time to chase after you, if you leave, theyll leave too.

What Guys Said 4

• sometimes it works. It really depends on how 'hard' you are to get with respect to how far the guy is willing to go.

• We'll He came back before I just don't know if this time would be different.

• yeah... but not ALWAYS

only to guys who r into gals who play it hard to get!

• We'll I think this guy is into me?

• No, it may have risk your crush or someone you like not interested in you and get other girlfriend or partner...

• But they came back before

• Then why are you giving tips. I'm just asking how to get him to contact me?

• because it may risk wasting your precious time, while there are better guys out there

• Because you think your ex is all your worth, right?

• No I love him

• That you need to get over this guy. You deserve better

• Okay thanks

What Girls Said 2

• No, it not the way girls think it does. People don't like girls who play games and send mixed messages, In this day in age, most people will move on if a girl acts like she isn't interested - AKA playing hard to get.

• We'll he came back before I just don't know if this time is different and he's playing games with me

• If you're that concerned I honestly wouldn't give him the time of day to begin with. Exes are exes typically for a very good reason - and clearly, if he's done this before, he's better off being an ex.

• People make mistakes and come back for a reason

• No it doesn't, neither does acting thirsty. Just be casual but let your feels be known. At least you'll find out straight away if it will lead anywhere or not. Wasting time is not good. Tread carefully