Am I being to attached?

So I'm dating this one guy and he is in Florida for a vacation , and I haven't seen him in a while and I just miss him so much and I know guys are really attached to girls like girls are for guys. and I'm just afraid I'm getting too attached or maybe even clingy. I don't want to scare him away but it just drives me crazy because he never messages me or calls me until late at night and I just wonder do I have a right to get upset when he never says good morning to me or messages me at a normal time I want him to desire me more I just don't feel like he loves me as much as I love him I want him to chase me I don't want to scare him away but I can't help myself I just want to message him all day but he waits forever I don't know what to do it's just driving me crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• have you ever heard the old saying , absents makes the heart grow fonder? stop texting him all together and drag your feet when it comes to replying to his texts ; if he calls don't answer it , make him sweat it like he has done you. eventually he will get the hint that he is just as optional as he is making you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like texting more frequently then you need to tell him that. Just say it will be nice to hear from him during the day sometimes cause that's when you are less busy (even if it's not true, it just sounds better). With that said if he then doesn't initiate during the day despite you asking then it's a warning sign that he isn't really interested in accommodating your needs. Communication is key in ANY kind of relation whether friendship or romantic so ask him then if you feel like you're giving more than he is.

What Guys Said 1

• Haha I'm on vacation in a different country so my communication with the girl I'm dating is limited to snapchat and every minute I want to talk to her. I know how you feel you don't want to seem crazy but it's so hard not to because you are so obsessed with them

• Exactly that's exactly how I am. He seems like he could care less

• Yah the girl took 23 hours to respond and it literally killed me. I hope it's just her way to make me go crazy because she knows it works all of our mutual friends tell her how I get and it sucks because she does it all the flipping time. I know I'm obsessing over her but it's so hard I just want her so bad haha. Your guy is probably playing hard to get and it's working just try not to respond for a while see if he texts you like 2 or 3 times. Whenever I make her wait for a few hours she thinks I'm mad at her and tells me she is sorry for making me wait so long but I still don't respond. Honestly it's all a game and it is so hard to win

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do anything...