Guys, What would make you decide a girl is "too much drama" to date?

I was recently told, by someone who had previously claimed to really like me and want to be with me, that I am "too much drama." What makes you decide a girl is too much drama?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you thinking about right now?

Why didn't you call me back yesterday when you said you would?

What did you mean when you said that girl was pretty - do you not think I'm pretty?

You hung up without saying you loved me? Is everything ok?

Signs of way too high maintenance. I like girls that are strong, independant and are fun to be around. I don't want to overthink every situation and spend half my time overanalyzing everything in life. I have limited time. I want to get out and have fun with someone I enjoy being with. Girls that push too hard on every aspect of a relationship are too high maintance for me. It doesn't mean I don't care but wasting more time on minor issues takes time from the big fun things. Girls that are too clingy are also tough for me. I want and expect us both to have some level of freedom to still be individuals. I like you, I want to be with you - but I still need time to do things without you with my friends or work aquaintences etc. You need to do the same or you will be completely boring to me if all we do we do together. Thats too much.

What Guys Said 12

• Your question reminds me about something that I was reading a few weeks ago. It's called The Risk And Reward Ratio. It's basically for investors to look at something they want to put time and money in, see how much risk there is compared to the reward of that risk. Your situation is similar in that when a girl seems like she is a lot of drama, complicated, possibly crazy, or high maintenance, guys have to look at the benefits of trying to be with you. Can she be reasoned with? Is she beautiful? Does she have a great personality so I can overlook her 'drama'. The truth is, each guy is going to evaluate this differently, but most guys are going to try and go for a girl who is not riddled with drama and complication. Every girl is complicated and has her own things she goes through, so the way that I weigh that is if she is not going out of her way for that drama, and how she deals with it. Guys don't want to end up in a relationship with someone they're going to be miserable with, so even if you have drama, just try to be someone worth loving, even if you have drama in your life (even guys have drama).

• If she is always in bad mood, self consuming, makes little things into big things
    i really don't see drama for me to be a big issue i just think some guys are too
    damn picky.

• Maybe you're a rather emotional girl?
    It depends on the guy you run across... I generally get along well with emotional people. One or another way I often get a click with them :D

• That was like me and my ex. I really liked her but I didn't like the fact that every time we talked she had something to whine and complain about, or an opinion on every single thing/issue in the world. But know to the why because it's tiring and annoying as he'll. Yes we won't to her what you have to say and know how you feel but there's a line that if crossed makes us turn away.

• Watch this first, if you still have questions, then we can discuss after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_sSXKbzHk

• no such thing if they really like you

• No... there definitely is such a thing. You've just been lucky.

• speeking only from my personal opinion and expreince its mostly or not weither the amount of time a girl turns around and blows things way out of line, if she does it now and again on a rare ocasion thats fine but if she is that with every little thing that could be settle easily in every day siautations that can be solved in a civil manner.

• most guys now the boundaries of this, and can sense it from a mile away, leading to the Gtfo I'm not in spain area.

• You know what. Come one.

• if she is constantly crying about something, or starting shit with people.

• When she starts to remember all the thing which i did wrong.
    And she knows that iam sorry and won't do it again, but she is a parrot.

• When she is always in a swivet about something.