Guys, A super short TEXT? meaning please?

He only texted me back,
"Heya ;)"
We have benn texting eacher he's text has never this short.
Would you say he lost intersted in me?

Thank you for yourhelp!

Oops, it was not a winky face, it was just a " :) " (smiley face).

5

Most Helpful Guy

• No loss of interest in that. It is an attention getter (Heya) and a flirt (the winky face)

• Oops, it was not a winky face, it was just a " : ) " (smiley face).
      Still mean the same?

• Hi, Thanks again for your message.
      I have already texted him back just "Hey :)" but I still haven't heard him back, so I should just moved on or stay friend with him (try not to date him), yeah?

• Just stay friends for now.

What Guys Said 4

• Haha He has not lost interest at all. he's saying like hey what's up? Or hey how are ya? And the winky face is a sure sign he has not lost interest. Quite the opposite in fact

Still mean the same?

• was this text a reply to something or was it just random?

• He loves watching movies so I asked him if he watched any movies tonight, and he's reply was just "Heya ;)" and was 3am in the morning... a bad sign?

• I don't know what to text back to his just "heya", should I text him back something short? or I should just wait for him to text me again?

• I typically would not say to take anything for granted , but this isn't a typical case ; so assuming I was correct in the English translation of what he said lol just ask what movie did you watch and see what he says

• What do you think it means when the text is so short?

• It's a wink he likes you. done!

• it was not a winky face, it was just a smiley face... :(