Help is he still interested or am I in the friend zone?

So I have been dating this guy for 3 weeks now. He is a long haul trucker so I only get to see him on the weekends. He has his daughter every other weekend. So our relationship is tricky. I've gone on a couple of dates with him and one with his daughter. When we first started talking we would have dirty jokes and funny pet names. I've had an issue where he doesn't seem like he wants to get to know me just talk about himself.

Our last date went ok or at least I thought. We got intimate and things went bad but not like the other times. Now when I talk to him it's not like we use to and he doesn't seem like he wants to hang out anymore. I don't know if I should confront him or back off?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately I have to say I don't think you've been friend zoned, but more like he lost interest. If you've only been dating for 3 weeks, I'd say it's just not something he thought would work out. Also, if all he does is talk about himself and doesn't inquire about you and your interests I'd be concerned, and the fact that he took his daughter on a date with you after less than 3 weeks is a huge red flag to me. As a single parent I (and most others I know) make it a rule to wait months before anyone meets or comes near my kids. Consider yourself lucky and find someone who cares enough to ask about you and not just talk about himself.

• It looks pretty clear to me