Is it weird to be physically attracted to a certain ethnicity?

Like, physically attracted to Asian guys like Daniel Henney or Harry Shum jr etc. I think other type of guys (Caucasian etc) are hot too but I don't feel like I want to f*** them. I'm as white as you can get with brown hair and brown eyes. Is it wrong/racist?

also would you date a person with different ethnicity?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Asian American, and I would date someone of a different ethnicity. I don't find what you want wrong. I prefer White, and Hispanic women myself too so. :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Racism is systemic discrimination against/oppression of a race. A sexual preference for Asian or ______ guys doesn't seem to fit that.

What Guys Said 4

• PC police might try to shame you for these preferences but pay no mind to those unintelligent ass clowns. You are perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with this or you.

• It's not weird.

• To a certain extent, I would say you are fetishising Asians

• It's not that you could have a preference, everyone is entitled to that but you said you really want to "fuck" Asians as if they are your sex toy. I'm not saying it's true but it sounds like that.

• It could be that they think that others are hot but are not as attracted to them physically as much… I don't know

• To me that's racist, but it's not weird. It's very common for people to have a "preference".

What Girls Said 4

• It's fine. You like what you like. It isn't wrong or racist. You just are into whatever you're into. I'm black and I've never slept or been with a black man. My current boyfriend is caucasian and I wouldn't say I've never seen an attractive black man. Just never pursued it or had the interest to or never met one actually that has really approached me much... Doesn't mean i'd be opposed to it. I just like white men. Lol.

• no its not racist. you just prefer their appearance. everyone has a different taste.

• Asian is not an ethnicity you might be specially attracted to Korean guys

• Funny how Daniel Henney is half white though.