If a guy asks this, does it mean he's interested in a girl?

There's a guy whom I love and he knows about my feelings. He is reserved abit in a sense that whenever I say, "I love you" to him, he never says, "I love you too." He calls me often as well and we talk for an hour almost. That day he was asking me, "You have saved my number with which name in your mobile?" Is he interested in me too? I am just giving him time to say I love you to me as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please explain more.
    And why would that comment make any difference if he hasn't reciprocated to you in any obvious way?

• Okay no more answers. Well, he obviously likes you but I don't know if he likes you in that "way". I asked for a longer explanation mostly because of the, you saying "I love you" and he knowing about your feelings part. The best reason I can think of is that he isn't attracted to you and that you're the "safety net" girl right now. Or that he doesn't want to lose you as a friend and doesn't want to talk about the situation. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0