Never been on a date?

I'm a 16 year old male and have never been on a date, kissed a girl, asked anyone out, been asked out or anything. I'm quite nerdy and enjoy computers. I'm wondering if this is normal and if anyone has any advice on the future. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't really start until I was seventeen. My advice is to not worry about your age and worry more about whether or not you feel ready to get into dating. It isn't anybody's business anyways so don't worry about what other people would think. Wait until you find a girl you like.

What Girls Said 4

• It's definitely not as weird as a 19 year old, social girl never been on a date - lol don't worry, as you get older and more outgoing you might meet the one. ;)

• its normal. im pretty much the same situation except older, and i started dating my best friend a few months ago who's into most of the stuff i'm into so i basically love him to death. just take it easy romance isn't the biggest thing in the world you'll find right girl, don't be afraid to go for it. i was so so scared to and i wish i had gone for him sooner, considering everything worked out.

• Yes its normal Im 20 and still haven't been on an actual date, mostly because Im nervous and because Im still waiting for the right person. You just have to be patient. Maybe even start talking to girls on social media and see what happens.

• Oh my goodness... Please stay the way you are. You are a rare being in the world of dating.

What Guys Said 0