Girls, would you accept payment from a guy to pretend to be his girlfriend in text messages and chatting?

No obligation to meet in person or do anything physical, just talk to him every now and then and put on a convincable act of being his girlfriend or long distance girlfriend

you don't have to be exclusive to him either you can date and have a relationship just pretend you're his to him

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I did that and was in a relationship and my boyfriend read the texts, he would automatically think Im cheating. If I did that and I wasn't dating, then the guys usually want more than just a simple text. Such as Nudes and will one day want to meet up in person and I more than likely wouldn't want that.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I wouldn't. I'm an honest person and don't need him telling people I'm his if I'm not, that could mess up potential relationships if people are hearing I'm with one guy when I'm with another.

• He wouldn't be telling anyone. its just between you and him.

• Nah I can't trust me I've tried. On top of that I'm turning 24 and its only going to get lonelier, at least talking to a girl once in a while makes it a bit better

• Ultimately it's your choice, but I don't think that this is a mentally healthy thing to do. But, if you think it's going to help you, by all means.

• How much moneyz are we talking? 😏

• How much do you think would be acceptable?

• why?

• because it just is. sorry but it's sort of pathetic. paying someone to pretend to be your gf? just lol

• Why don't you just ask a girl out?

• Because they'll say no

• Lol okay you can just keep feeling sorry for yourself and staying lonely or you can go out and try. Your choice i don't care either way.

• so why even answer?

• Is it an ego thing?

• No, it's a "I'm lonely and can't get a girlfriend so I'd rather pretend I have one" thing

• Do you live in the middle of nowhere?
      And so? Lots of people have relationships much later.
      What makes you think you can't?

• No I live in/near one of the biggest cities in the world

• Yeahhh why not

• nope that would just be feeding their loneliness

• Noooooooooo that is so stupid. It's going to come back to bite you in the butt if u do.