Guys, Would you be interested in me?

Hi! I'm curious how many guys are out there who would be interested in me based on my description of myself.
I'm a very social girl who's very independent and not afraid to show her feelings. I always want everything to be fair and I'm very competitive. I like sports and I play field hockey. I love music too, I can play violin, guitar, piano and ukulele and I love singing. Other hobbies of mine are cooking & baking, doing DIY projects and many more. I care for my friends and family and love to spend time with them. Another thing about me is that I'm very adventurous and I'd love to travel the world someday.

Many of you guys have asked me about my looks. I'd rather don't share a pic so I'll describe my appearance. I'm Asian but I live in Europe. I'm 5'1 and weigh 105 lbs (I'm kind of muscular and wouldn't describe myself as a very skinny/petite girl). I have long, wavy, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and my skin is tanned.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more on the shy type but you seem likable

I create music on my computer i create some gaming software and i edit videos for a future company i have planned out to make, i played the violin for 6 years and i stopped playing it because i started making music on my pc. I love cooking that'[s one thing i wanted to go to college for, construction is another thing i'm going to college for so i can build my own stuff and build things for my family i'm not really a people person until i get to know you. i have brown eyes black hair and i look forward to a bright future

• Cool:) our hobbies are very much alike

• Yes they are cx and you're Asian thats cool

What Guys Said 17

• You sound like you'd be worth getting to know. I'd probably strike a conversation. :) (if it weren't for the fact that I'm in my early twenties. Lol)

• Hahaha, I'm just curious how many guys are out there who would find me interesting based on my personality so age shouldn't really matter right now.

• Haha, I see. Well, in that case, then I'd probably be interested in getting to know you. :) However, like any woman, I, like everyone else, would also be heavily motivated by how you look to introduce myself unless I met through friends or something like that. But, if someone gave me the description you gave, then I'd probably be interested enough to approach. :)

• I really dont see anything bad with you, no negative detais. I like everything you just describe, you must be a very passionate and interesting person.

• Dang you're pretty close to what I imagine my dream girl to be. You should have no trouble with us guys!

• I'm flattered haha☺️

• The only thing that would make you more attractive is a picture or at least a description (i. e. hair color, shape, etc). Also if you lived in my area I'd ask you out over here right this instant.

• What about now? Does my describtion make things different?

• A little I will admit you sound really attractive, but sadly you live in Europe. You should have no trouble finding a nice guy soon.

• Ahw thanks for the vote of confidence haha☺️

• I would start a conversation!

• Yes. You are sophisticated.

• u seam like th ideal girl for me nd every adventures guy

• Yea , you sounds great to me

• Yes, 110%. Interesting, smart and sounds like in great shape.

• Good enough to start a conversation.

• Thanks, that made me happy:)

• You sound like a nice person and I think I would be interested in having a conversation with you if I ran into you one day I would like to get to know you if you don't judge me for who I am and how I feel about life and view life and also I'd appreciate a girl or woman helping me feel stronger and healthier because I am depressed and cold at times and it feels heartbreaking and unbearable

• I think I now what you're going through.. Have been there too

• Stark's or Targaryen's?

• Well.. What's that? Never heard about it.

• Then instead of worrying if guys like you or not, you need to go watch Game of Thrones. Because this is important.

• Hahahaha😂 You're funny! I've never watched Game of Thrones but my cousin has recommended me to watch it.

• What do you look like? No pic?

• You seem nice but hard to tell in truth unless I have had some kind of personal expreince with you.

• Yeah that's true, but I just wanted to know IF there are guys out there who would be interested in getting to know me since I've never had a boyfriend.

• hi i would and i can make neal anything for u

• depends on how big your boobs are.

• Lol😂 they're B's but they looks bigger on me because I'm small

• But if you don't take the size of my boobs account, would you find me interesting enough to start a conversation?

• you sound like a nice girl, :)