Dating: When picking between a painless and easy love or an intense, excruciating and amazing love, who do you choose?

• Painless and Easy
  • Excruciating and Amazing

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, but i don't want a challenge. I don't want a roller coaster ride. I don't want constant fighting. I don't want a girl who doesn't treat me the way i deserve to be treated. I don't want pain and heartbreak and worry.

I want a girl that is kind and sweet to me, a girl who is reliable, someone who i can trust, someone who fulfills me, someone who i KNOW will always be there for me. Someone who expresses their love to me in a clear way that ACTUALLY makes me feel loved. I want a girl who makes love seem easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Painless and easy. It's love, so I'm still going to be happy. And I'd rather have a peaceful and simple love that's not as amazing than one that hurts me.

What Guys Said 1

• I've done B too many times. It never works, and it hurts SO much more when it fails... and it tends to restart and crash all over again a few time before you both get it through your heads that no matter how bloody amazing the good times are, you just seem to destroy everything in eachothers lives in the bad times.
    Good times never last.

Of course I've also been in A. That tends to be one sided. And then someone get's hurt... or the relationship just slowly fades away. One day you look at eachother and wonder why you are even bothering. And suddenly you are both ignoring phone calls.

Love sucks...
    ... Lust just gets you in trouble.
    ... Pick rationality. Run for the hills while you can!

What Girls Said 3

• I would like painless and easy but also amazing

• 0|0
  • Painless and easy. Already have had the second kind and it literally was the hardest relationship to walk away from... The highs are high but the lows were rock bottom. It wasn't healthy and in the long run not what one should consider a good relationship.